Wollongong High School Of Performing Arts
The NSW Division of Project Coordination has been appointed to complete the design development and construct a new Performing Arts Venue and Dance Studio at the Wollongong High School of Performing Arts.
This will be the sixth such facility constructed by the Company having already completed:
- Belconnen Arts Centre (ACT)
- Queanbeyan Performing Arts Centre (NSW)
- Kooringal High School Movement Studio (NSW)
- Canberra Girls Grammar School (ACT)
- Canberra School of Music (ACT)
The Company is also constructing the Calwell Performing Arts Centre in the ACT.
The Wollongong project will be completed in November 2010. Project value $3.1m